Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not sure

I'm not really sure what to write right now.  I'm laying in bed trying to think of something to say.  And I really don't have a lot.  I'm choosing to be positive, but sometimes it seems like such a struggle. 
You want to say something mean, angry, antagonistic or worse - truthful - but it's all negative.  So on the high side, I guess I should talk about all things new and exciting with me.
This morning I was up at 5:15am to meet my workout buddy at the gym.  I did a little stair master and then hit the weights.  I'm sore.  But good uncomfortable sore.  
Today I had a couple site meetings but the great one was when I used my mad networking skills to convinced the contractor to wait for the boss and I to get to the site; and I even found a spot to put the box so that it was not unsightly for our development.  Not just another pretty  face;).
That's about all I got.  The day went on and I think it's time for me to sleep on it so I can gym again tomorrow.  I have a big day.  It's my doctor's appointment and for once, I cannot wait to get some really amazing news.  Everyone gets a second chance; it's called tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment