Sunday, September 8, 2013

Commitments

So I found its really easy to wake up one day and want to change.  But the better question is really - how do I make that change happen?  Where do I start, what changes do I make, how do I make them, how will I know if its the right change, and on and on - you see how this can go, right?
Well funny you might think that, because change is just starting to happen and not only that, but its just coming to me in the form I want.  It's like the energy and the things I wants to love about myself again are wanting to come back to me because I want them.  Not only want them, I'm believing and reminding myself that I AM them.
Strangely enough, I'm committed to being in shape, feeling good, fit and healthy again. I'm making it a priority in my life.  My girlfriend messages me yesterday and wants to train together.  What better motivation than a partner, someone to cheer on their goals and work hard together with.  So starting Tuesday mornings I will be at Steve Nash in South Surrey at 630am to workout before work.  We are trial running the location and time this week to see how it works out - subject to change to evenings since I have to be up at 515am daily on this schedule. But we have a standing date.  
This morning I saw on a Facebook profile that someone was asking about books.  Well it turns out that a suggestion was the 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman - amazing book and perspective on relationships.  So I bought the other suggestion this morning since I've already read and loved the Gary Chapman book.  What better than a peer review from someone that loved something as much as I did?
This morning I'm sleeping in because I'm excited to.  My bed is cozy, I've written my blog, I'm going to read until I doze off and enjoy some Raining on Sunday.  Like the Keith Urban song;).


And I've committed to posting each and everyday even if just to remind myself how much there is to love about my life.  The picture below is just a rainy Thursday at the office. What a fabulous dog - and a rescue at that.  Funny how animals remind you about unconditional love and how important it is to give it for no reason.  Everyone and everything deserves love.  No matter what. 


No comments:

Post a Comment